Wednesday, June 11, 2008

World Wide Conspiricy Continues


World Wide Conspiricy Continues
Warning: this post borders on griping, perhaps going well past the
border. I post it anyway in the hope it may help increase
understanding of the effects of brain injury.
Ever since my disability began at the end of 2002 I've suspected and
experienced a world-wide conspiricy against folks with brain injury. I
doubt it's intentional or coordinated, but it sure seems so at times.
Sardonic grin.
The culmination of day 5 and its subsequent night and ensuing next day
certainly have the effect of a well orchistrated conspiracy.
Day Five:
Afternoon: vagabond dog tangles with my service dog and our two other
dogs (all leashed). Barking and commotion behind me ends my day
(essentially short circuiting my brain).
High winds begin. This makes everything flicker and move and flap
(more stimulation for my already fuzzy brain to try and handle).
8:30pm: (my normal bed time is 7) The singing park ranger begins sound
check for his concert. The accoustics of the ampitheater are such that
the campground hears everything with impressive clarity. Concert and
commotion of returning campers creates havoc till 11pm.
Grumpy result: day 6 is a brain recovery day (presuming I can get away
from noise today).

Blessings,
Patrick
It's all good, but is it the best good?
www.BrainInjuryChaplain.com

No comments: