Monday, June 9, 2008

Roadside Memorials Chimayo Pilgrimage

Roadside Memorials
Chimayo Pilgrimage
Day 4
Assending Poncha Pass there are several roadside memorials. Though I
often pay them little mind passing by car, figuring them to be
personal memorials, I found myself both praying for them and asking
for their intercessions on my journey.
There is a timeless bond between people who struggle in a specific
place. For some it was their final earthly burden, for me simply the
joyful struggle of climbing a mountain pass toward sunrise.
Np matter our capacity, life's challenges find our poverty and seek to
turn is away. Only by turning toward Kesis our Christ and following
St. Paul's bequest that Christ can make us strongest where we are
weakest have we hope to persivere.
Now at the Sand Dunes near Alamosa, CO for a planned 2 night stay.

Blessings,
Patrick
It's all good, but is it the best good?
www.BrainInjuryChaplain.com

No comments: